Submissions on the draft plans for the Rhodes East Precinct are now closed.
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to fill out our survey, sent in a submission or attended one of our information sessions over the public exhibition period.
You can view the online submissions for Rhodes East.
The next steps of the process are;
- Review submissions and address issues raised;
- Finalise details of the infrastructure requirements and developer levy;
- Finalise the precinct plan and make recommendations to the Minister for Planning;
- Minister for Planning approves the precinct plan and SEPP amendments are published;
- Council approves the Rhodes East Development Control Plan.
Sign up for further updates on the Rhodes East Precinct