Exhibition on the revised draft Strategy closed on 3 September.
We are now considering the submissions and working on the Final Strategy. Thank you to everyone who provided feedback by:
- Attending one of our information sessions
- Filling in the survey
- Making a submission
- Connecting with us on twitter and Facebook
View the revised Corridor Strategy here.
Community information sessions
Between 29 July and 22 August we held six information sessions at:
- Bankstown (The Bryan Brown Theatre and Function Centre)
- Campsie (Orion Centre)
- Lakemba (Uniting Church)
- Dulwich Hill (Salvation Army)
- Hurlstone Park (Canterbury-Hurlstone Park)
- Marrickville (Marrickville Town Hall)
We also attended the Bankstown Bites Food Festival.
We talked to about 600 people across all of our community events.
View media releases on events: