The Research and Analysis team examines the delivery of housing and employment land across NSW.
The team provides insights into residential and commercial development through modelling, feasibility and forecasting work, all of which help to support evidence-based decision making.
Our core activities include:
- monitoring residential land supply in infill, greenfield and brownfield areas
- developing and maintaining the Urban Feasibility Model
- monitoring the delivery of employment lands and commercial centres
- surveying business preferences in land use development with a focus on the impacts on job creation
- understanding where people prefer to live and the types of dwellings they prefer via surveys and analysis
- identifying infrastructure status, issues and constraints for future housing development
- forecasting potential future dwelling production
- profiling housing submarkets.
Page last updated: 17/02/2017