2018 Sydney Royal Easter Show
Bigger and better than ever
The Department of Planning and Environment will again be at the Sydney Royal Easter Show from 23 March 2018 to 3 April 2018.
Come and visit us in Hall Two of the Home & Lifestyle Pavilion.
For 12 days, 55 staff will be at the Easter Show stand and offer information on planning initiatives in NSW. There are some exciting initiatives across, greener places, open spaces and parklands and Planned Precincts and Growth Areas.
- Try our Virtual Reality (VR) Experience and see the future of Rhodes East Planned Precinct
- Find our VR Easter Egg and have the opportunity to win your own HCVR glasses
- Tell us about your local area with our PLACESCORE local character surveys
- Take home a seed biopot to plant your very own Lemon Scented Tea Tree
- Take a selfie with our beautiful Australian native green wall
- Kids can enjoy playing in our gardening bed
- Have a rest under our tree while you charge your phones at our mobile charging station
Special guest appearances
- Minister Anthony Roberts NSW Minister for Planning, Minister for Housing and Special Minister for State and Member for Lane Cove
Friday 23 March 10am – 11am.
- Justine Clarke ABC presenter and actress
Saturday 24 March 10am – 12pm, Wednesday 28 March 10am – 12pm (Seniors Day), Tuesday 3 April 10am – 12pm (Kids Day)
Justine will be entertaining kids with storytelling times and interactive gardening workshops where children can learn how to plant a native tree.
- Graham Ross Better Homes and Gardens presenter and horticulturist
Wednesday 28 March 10am – 12pm (Seniors Day) and Friday 30 March 10am – 12pm (Good Friday).
Meet Graham Ross and ask him all your gardening related questions in person.
We look forward to seeing you at our stand to learn more about some great NSW planning initiatives.
Virtual Reality Experience
Experience in 360 the future of Rhodes East, Corner plaza and residential area. For the best experience, view on a mobile device using the YouTube App and VR goggles.
Watch Virtual Reality: Rhodes East: River Foreshore