Thank you for your feedback
Your feedback is an important part of the assessment process.
Here’s how we reached out to you on the public domain works proposal:
- correspondence to local households and key stakeholders
- newspaper advertisements
- media coverage
- information sharing on our website
- NSW Government's 'Have Your Say' and
- public exhibition.
- the applicant will now prepare a report (a Response to Submissions), addressing concerns or issues raised by the community, council or government agencies. The Response to Submissions will be published on the major projects website
- the Department will fully review all submissions received and carefully assess the application and Response to Submissions before making a decision or recommendation on the application
- if there are a large number of objections or the City of Sydney objects to the application, the application will be sent to the Planning Assessment Commission (PAC) for a decision.
View Barangaroo major project
Page last updated: 28/06/2018