The Eastlakes Shopping Centre redevelopment was approved by the Independent Planning Commission, on behalf of the Minister for Planning, in September 2013.
Crown Group have submitted a request to modify the Project Approval for the Eastlakes Shopping Centre redevelopment . The Proposal seeks to make changes to the approved development on the southern site only, including:
- Reducing the number of buildings above the podium from 6 to 4 towers
- Increasing building heights from 2-6 storeys to 4-14 storeys above the podium
- Increasing the number of apartments from 292 to 468
- Increasing the gross floor area from 35,743m² to 51,079m²
- Increasing parking from 700 to 1,077 spaces through additional basement level
- Reconfiguring the ground floor retail and Level 1 commercial layout
- Modifying the operating hours for the non-residential component to 6am – 10pm and for the loading dock to 24 hours.
The proposed modification was on public exhibition until 30 November 2018.
Page last updated: 26/02/2019