Apply for the LCLI
Councils should complete a Low Cost Loans Initiative application form, and submit it by email to email@example.com along with:
- an approved Contributions Plan OR a social infrastructure audit or similar OR a business case or other evidence which demonstrates justification for the project (see Criteria).
- current LEP (or draft where relevant) reflecting housing targets for the LGA.
- the current Operational Plan, or other plan, or council minutes showing that the proposed project has been approved by council.
- evidence that loan finance is in the process of being obtained.
- indicative Bank Term Sheet or Letter of Offer and loan repayment schedule.
Councils may provide additional documentation that supports the application for funding.
Second round of LCLI funding
Applications for the second round of LCLI funding closed on 16 May 2019.
Please check back to this page for announcements about future rounds.
Low Cost Loans Initiative guidelines (PDF, 1.3MB)
Low Cost Loans Initiative application form (DOCX, 151KB)
Low Cost Loans Initiative council declaration form (DOCX, 230KB)
Low Cost Loans Initiative required bank documents (PDF, 85KB)
Page last updated: 05/06/2019