The Expert Housing Advisory Panel has been established to oversee the delivery of Housing 2041: NSW Housing Strategy.
The Panel includes housing experts from industry, local government, community housing and Aboriginal community housing industry association. The Panel provides advice to the Minister for Planning and Minister for Homes on the implementation of Housing 2041 and its action plans.
The Panel also supports the department with advice to drive cross-sector collaboration to help us achieve the 20 year vision for housing in NSW.
The Expert Housing Advisory Panel will:
- provide expert and independent advice on housing-related policies, programs and initiatives over the next 20 years
- support the delivery of the inaugural 2021-22 Action Plan and advise on the development of future, Housing Strategy multi-year action plans
- increase collaboration between the government and across the housing sector, drawing insights from sector expertise, and ensuring improved housing outcomes for NSW cohorts and communities.
The Panel members are:
- Luke Achterstraat – Chair
- David Bare – NSW Executive Director, Housing Industry Association
- Mark Degotardi – Chief Executive Officer, Community Housing Industry Association (NSW)
- Charlie Trindall – Board Member, Aboriginal Community Housing Industry Association
- Troy Green – General Manager, Tweed Shire Council
- Chris Wilson – Member, Independent Planning Commission
- Joanna Quilty – Chief Executive Officer, NSW Council of Social Service
- Rod Fehring – Chair, National Affordable Housing Alliance
- Councillor Alice Glachan – Local Government member.
For more information please submit an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated: 07/12/2022