The NSW Government has a wind energy framework
This framework provides greater clarity, consistency and transparency for industry and the community regarding both assessment and decision-making on wind energy projects.
View the framework documents:
- Wind Energy Guideline (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Wind Energy: Visual Assessment Bulletin (PDF, 789 KB)
- Wind Energy: Noise Assessment Bulletin (PDF, 579 KB)
- Standard Secretary’s Environmental Assessment Requirement (SEARs) (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Wind Energy Framework Q&As (PDF, 1.56 MB).
We wish to thank local communities, councils, community groups, industry and the general public for having their say on the draft framework.
Page last updated: 16/11/2022