To join the mailing list to receive notifications when monitoring data has been updated contact us, you can also send any feedback, comments and suggestions.
The quarterly housing monitor provides a more detailed analysis of the dwelling activity in Sydney.
The monitor includes a detailed analysis on greenfield housing supply including:
- availability of land and housing in greenfield areas
- production of lots and dwellings
- remaining land available for dwelling production.
- March and June 2016 quarterly monitor (PDF, 4 MB)
- December 2015 quarterly monitor (PDF, 3.1 MB)
- September 2015 quarterly monitor (PDF, 2.8 MB)
- June 2015 quarterly monitor (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- March 2015 quarterly monitor (PDF, 6 MB)
- December 2014 quarterly monitor (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- September 2014 quarterly monitor (PDF, 2 MB)
Previous reports can be found below under Historical reports.
Sydney Greenfield Monitor
This is an interactive report that enables you to easily track the latest State-led greenfield development activity across Sydney. The Monitor provides information on the estimated dwelling potential, the number of lots sold and available, and the number of completed dwellings in released and rezoned precincts.
How to use the Monitor: Make your selections with the dropdown filters below and click apply. To clear your selection, use the funnel icon at the top right of each filter when selected. You'll find definitions for the various terms as you hover over them.