The team provides insights into residential and commercial development through modelling, feasibility and forecasting work, all of which help to support evidence-based decision making.
Our core activities include:
- monitoring residential land supply in infill, greenfield and brownfield areas
- developing and maintaining the Urban Feasibility Model
- monitoring the delivery of employment lands and commercial centres
- surveying business preferences in land use development with a focus on the impacts on job creation
- understanding where people prefer to live and the types of dwellings they prefer via surveys and analysis
- identifying infrastructure status, issues and constraints for future housing development
- forecasting potential future dwelling production
- profiling housing submarkets.
Page last updated: 07/12/2022