The Western Sydney Aerotropolis will become a thriving economic centre in Western Sydney.
Benefiting from proximity to the new Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport, the Aerotropolis will contribute towards 200,000 new jobs in the broader Western Parkland City and become a high-skill jobs hub across aerospace and defence, manufacturing, healthcare, freight and logistics, agribusiness, education and research industries.
Have your say
Provide your feedback on several proposed changes to the Aerotropolis Precinct Plan by Friday 16 December 2022. The proposed changes to the planning controls will affect:
- building heights, floor space ratios and lot sizes for a site within Sydney Science Park in Luddenham
- building heights at 2700 Elizabeth Drive, Luddenham (Agribusiness Precinct).
Find out more information and how to have your say on the proposed changes to the Aerotropolis Precinct Plan by visiting the Planning Portal.
Aerotropolis development control plan finalised
The Aerotropolis Development Control Plan (DCP) Phase 2 was finalised on 10 November 2022.
Two other documents were also finalised:
- Recognise Country: Guidelines for Development in the Aerotropolis
- Aviation Safeguarding Guidelines - Western Sydney Aerotropolis and surrounding areas
You can read the submissions and the Finalisation Report which outlines the key changes made to the DCP and responds to the issues raised in submissions on the Planning Portal.
Aerotropolis planning package finalised
The Aerotropolis Planning Package and supporting technical studies for the initial precincts was finalised on 25 March 2022.
The Planning Package includes the following documents:
- Amendments to State Environmental Planning Policy (SEPP) (Precincts – Western Parkland City) 2021 (the Aerotropolis SEPP)
- Aerotropolis Precinct Plan (PDF, 3.48 MB)
- Aerotropolis Special Infrastructure Contribution
- The Luddenham Village Interim Strategy (PDF, 6.0 MB).
You can read the submissions, Finalisation Report and supporting documentation, including a response to the submissions received on the Planning Portal.