The Expert Housing Advisory Panel oversees the delivery of Housing 2041, the NSW Government housing strategy and its action plans. The panel also advises us and the Minister for Planning.
The panel includes housing experts from industry, local government, community housing, the Aboriginal housing sector and the Aboriginal Community Housing Industry Association.
The panel aims to:
- give expert and independent advice on housing policies, programs and initiatives over the next 20 years
- support development and delivery of multi-year action plans
- increase collaboration between the government and the housing sector to improve the supply, affordability, diversity and resilience of housing in NSW.
The panel members are:
- Luke Achterstraat (chair)
- David Bare – NSW executive director, Housing Industry Association
- Mark Degotardi – chief executive officer, Community Housing Industry Association (NSW)
- Charlie Trindall – board member, Aboriginal Community Housing Industry Association
- Troy Green – general manager, Tweed Shire Council
- Chris Wilson – member, Independent Planning Commission
- Joanna Quilty – chief executive officer, NSW Council of Social Service
- Rod Fehring – chair, National Affordable Housing Alliance
- Councillor Alice Glachan – local government member.