Skip to main content
NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
  • Share:

Lodge a complaint

We work closely with the community, local councils and other state and federal government agencies to investigate potential breaches.

There are several ways you can report a potential breach:


Make a complaint

Page last updated: 28/04/2020