Use the map below to view the location of inspection and enforcement activities we have done during your selected timeframe. Note that multiple compliance activities may take place at the same site at the same time.
Record of compliance activities – July 2023 to June 2024
|Compliance monitoring activities||2023/2024 total|
|Inspections and surveillance carried out||72|
|Review of compliance documentation||356|
|Subtotal compliance monitoring||501|
|Enforcement activities||2023/2024 total|
|Official cautions issued||1|
Under section 9.5 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979, the department Secretary accepts enforceable undertakings on behalf of the department and councils.
The Secretary has accepted the following enforceable undertakings since 1 March 2018.
For more information, see the Enforceable Undertakings Guideline (PDF, 245 KB).
- Signed enforceable undertaking for ProTen Tamworth Pty Limited – July 2023 (PDF, 474 KB)
- Signed enforceable undertaking for Mawland Quarantine Station Pty Limited – February 2023 (PDF, 498 KB)
- Signed enforceable undertaking for Billinudgel Property Pty Ltd – December 2022 (PDF, 2 MB)
Enforceable undertaking terms completed 24 February 2023.
- Signed enforceable undertaking for ACFS Port Logistics Pty Limited – June 2022 (PDF, 316 KB)
Enforceable undertaking terms completed 11 May 2023.
- Signed enforceable undertaking for PCL Constructors Pacific Rim Pty Ltd – June 2022 (PDF, 632 KB)
- Signed enforceable undertaking for Centennial Airly Pty Ltd – May 2022 (PDF, 376 KB)
- Signed enforceable undertaking for Williamtown Sand Syndicate Pty Ltd – May 2022 (PDF, 557 KB)
Enforceable undertaking terms completed 16 June 2023.
- Signed enforceable undertaking for Leadshine Pty Ltd – May 2020 (PDF, 10.1 MB)
- Signed enforceable undertaking for Laing O'Rourke Australia Construction Pty Ltd – August 2018 (PDF, 3.1 MB)
- Signed enforceable undertaking for Richard Crookes Constructions Pty Ltd – September 2019 (PDF, 382 KB)
- Signed enforceable undertaking for Paynter Dixon Constructions Pty Ltd – October 2019 (PDF, 3.3 MB)
Port Macquarie Hastings
Mid Coast Council
The Hills Shire
Previous compliance reports
Compliance audits and audit reports
Our Compliance team runs audits and other programs throughout the year. We report monthly on our activities as part of our commitment to transparency.
Details of our recent audits and reports are listed below.
Renewable energy inspection program
Since January 2020, the department has undertaken 117 inspections of renewable energy projects across NSW to monitor compliance with conditions of approval.
The department undertakes regular audits of political donations disclosure statements associated with State Significant Development (SSD) applications.