The Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) is delivering the Narromine to Narrabri project which is on the Infrastructure Australia Priority List.
The Narromine to Narrabri section includes:
- A new section of rail, approximately 300 kilometres in length, including new rail embankments and cuttings
- Construction of about 260 culverts and underbridges
- Construction of about 120 level crossings
- Construction of around seven crossing loops
- Construction of around five bridges
- Junctions with existing rail lines to allow trains to travel between networks (where required).
Inland Rail project overview:
Click to enlarge
Source: Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC).
Page last updated: 29/11/2018