We support the development of roads, ports, and energy, water and telecommunications services by:
- applying consistent planning principles and development standards through state environmental planning policies (SEPPs)
- producing guidelines to help developers during the assessment and development process
- preparing growth plans for Greater Sydney and regional areas, ensuring new infrastructure meets changing demands.
- assessing development proposals for state-significant infrastructure
- administering funding systems for infrastructure provision, especially through development contributions.