The Far West Regional Plan 2036 is a 20-year blueprint for the future of the Far West.
The NSW Government’s vision for the Far West is to create a diverse economy, supported by the right infrastructure, an exceptional natural environment and resilient communities.
For more information download the Far West Regional Plan 2036 (PDF, 3.6 MB) or view each chapter below.
Key sections within the plan
- Vision (PDF, 3.6 MB)
- Goal 1 – A diverse economy with efficient transport and infrastructure networks (PDF, 3.6 MB)
- Goal 2 – Exceptional semi arid rangelands traversed by the Barwon Darling River (PDF, 3.6 MB)
- Goal 3 – Strong and connected communities (PDF, 3.6 MB)
- Local Government Narratives (PDF, 3.6 MB)
- Glossary and endnotes (PDF, 3.6 MB)