Leumeah will be the gateway to the Campbelltown-Macarthur Regional City, offering sport and recreation facilities for South West Sydney, as well as new homes. In response to community feedback, we have updated the plan including:
- Revising the Leumeah Precinct vision to reflect its role as the gateway to Campbelltown-Macarthur;
- No longer including the tennis courts and car park within the open space area; and
- Removing maximum potential heights for high rise development so that appropriate heights can be determined at the detailed planning stage.
Rezoning within this precinct can now occur through:
- Planning proposals submitted by landowners to Campbelltown City Council. These proposals need to be consistent with the Greater Macarthur Growth Area Implementation Plan and relevant precinct plan;
- Council led local environmental plan amendments; or
- State Government-led planning for certain precincts.
Once rezoning occurs, Campbelltown City Council will be responsible for implementing the precinct plan.
Page last updated: 12/10/2018