Marsden Park Industrial
Marsden Park Industrial is a major economic foundation for the North West Growth Area, providing more homes close to amenities and more local jobs for the growing community. It is anticipated that Marsden Park Industrial will provide up to 10,000 new jobs for the area.
The plan for Marsden Park Industrial was finalised in November 2010 and new planning controls were introduced to enable urban development. For more information please refer to the final planning documents below.
For more information about zoning and current planning controls, please contact Blacktown City Council on (02) 9839 6000.
- Post - Exhibition Planning Report - 28 October 2010
- Post - Exhibition Planning Report - September 2011
- Indicative Layout Plan
- Summary of submissions
- Biodiversity Consistency Assessment
- Water Cycle Management Strategy report - Part 1
- Water Cycle Management Strategy report - Part 2
- Water Cycle Management Strategy report - Part 3
- Voluntary Planning Agreement - Part 1a
- Voluntary Planning Agreement - Part 1b
- Voluntary Planning Agreement - Part 2
- Planning Assessment Commission Report.
- Aboriginal Heritage Assessment
- Bells Creek Water Cycle Management Strategy
- Bells Creek Water Cycle Management Strategy - Appendix D Part 1
- Bells Creek Water Cycle Management Strategy - Appendix D Part 2
- Bush Fire Constraints Assessment
- Community Facilities and Open Space Assessment
- Consistency with Biodiversity Certification Report
- Ecological Assessment
- European Heritage Assessment
- Geo technical Study
- Infrastructure Delivery Report
- Noise and Vibration Assessment
- Odour Assessment
- Phase 2 Contamination Assessment - Part 1
- Phase 2 Contamination Assessment - Part 2
- Phase 2 Contamination Assessment - Part 3
- Riparian Corridor VMS
- Salinity Study
- Transport and Access Study.
Blacktown City Council Priority Growth Area Precincts Development Control Plan
Archived documents for this precinct are available on the Growth Centres Commission website.
Page last updated: 26/07/2022