Ingleburn will be a vibrant centre with a strong village character. It will accommodate new homes in four to eight storey buildings located within 800 metres of the train station. In response to community feedback, we have updated the plan by:
- Expanding the retail and residential area in the town centre;
- Removing the green corridor over private land between the town centre and Milton Park; and
- Including John Hely Link Road as a potential future local road connection.
Rezoning within this precinct can now occur through:
- Planning proposals submitted by landowners to Campbelltown City Council. These proposals need to be consistent with the Greater Macarthur Growth Area Implementation Plan and relevant precinct plan;
- Council led local environmental plan amendments; or
- State Government led planning for certain precincts.
Once rezoning occurs, Campbelltown City Council will be responsible for implementing the precinct plan.
- Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy July 2015 (PDF 5.20 MB)
- Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy – Integrated Transport Strategy – Part 1 (PDF 9.76 MB)
- Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy – Integrated Transport Strategy – Part 2 (PDF 9.48 MB)
- Ingleburn Precinct Plan November 2017 (PDF 4.8MB)
Page last updated: 21/01/2021