Macquarie Fields will develop as a local village centre. Buildings will be in a range of heights, with some taller buildings closer to the station. In response to community feedback, we have updated the plan for building heights for mixed use development will be consistent with surrounding medium rise development (3 – 6 storeys).
Rezoning within this precinct can now occur through:
- Planning proposals submitted by landowners to Campbelltown City Council. These proposals need to be consistent with the Greater Macarthur Growth Area Implementation Plan and relevant precinct plan;
- Council led local environmental plan amendments; or
- State Government led planning for certain precincts.
Once rezoning occurs, Campbelltown City Council will be responsible for implementing the precinct plan.
- Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy July 2015 (PDF 5.20 MB)
- Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy – Integrated Transport Strategy – Part 1 (PDF 9.76 MB)
- Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy – Integrated Transport Strategy – Part 2 (PDF 9.48 MB)
- Macquarie Fields Precinct Plan November 2017 (PDF 6,810 KB)
Page last updated: 21/01/2021