Minto will be an important employment centre that continues to evolve to meet the local community’s retail needs. It could also accommodate some residential growth.
Rezoning within this precinct can now occur through:
- Planning proposals submitted by landowners to Campbelltown City Council. These proposals need to be consistent with the Greater Macarthur Growth Area Implementation Plan and relevant precinct plan;
- Council led local environmental plan amendments; or
- State Government led planning for certain precincts.
Once rezoning occurs, Campbelltown City Council will be responsible for implementing the precinct plan.
Final Planning Package
- Minto Precinct Plan November 2017 (Pdf 6,459 KB)
Past Planning Documents
- Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy July 2015 (PDF 5.20 MB)
- Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy – Integrated Transport Strategy – Part 1 (PDF 9.76 MB)
- Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy – Integrated Transport Strategy – Part 2 (PDF 9.48 MB)
- Minto Precinct Plan (PDF 7.4MB)
Page last updated: 06/10/2020