Sydney Metro has submitted a state significant development (SSD) application for the Crows Nest Over Station Development Site C – Stage 2.
The application seeks approval for the construction and operation of a new nine storey commercial building comprising:
- gross floor area of 3,097m2 (excluding station areas)
- a maximum overall building height of RL 132m, including a 5m building services zone which accommodates a rooftop plant and lift overrun
- office space on Levels 2 to 8 and an accessible landscaped terrace at Level 9 for future workers / tenants of the building
- internal fit-out and use of an office lobby at ground floor and an end of trip facilities, including bicycle parking on Level 1
- zero car parking spaces
- signage zones for building and business identification, and
- associated landscaping and servicing.
Separate State significant development application(s) will be submitted for the detailed design of Site A and Site B within the Crows Nest over station development.
Following exhibition of the amended concept proposal, the department will assess the project, which includes consideration of the Environmental Impact Statement, RTS, the amended proposal, and all submissions and community feedback.
We will make a recommendation to the Minister for Planning and Public Spaces for his determination.
If the Site C – Stage 2 SSD application is determined, separate application/s will be required for the detailed design and construction of the development.
Have your say
The Site C – Stage 2 proposal is now on public exhibition until 19 July 2021. We welcome your feedback during exhibition.
Your feedback will help us better understand the opinions and concerns of the community, which will inform our assessment of the project.
Mail your submission to:
Att: Director – Key Sites Assessments
Department of Planning and Environment
Locked Bag 5022
Parramatta NSW 2124
Alternatively, go to the major projects website to make a submission.
For more information about the Concept SSD application, go to major projects.
For more information about the Crows Nest Metro Station go to: